Fourth Annual Sunset and Dine Sold Out
September 23, 2015
For the first time, Sunset & Dine has sold out before the day of the event! Presale has now closed. A limited number of tickets will be made available at the gate starting at 7:00 p.m. as capacity allows.
Amoeba Music will be presenting Stones Throw Records recording artists The Lions as the headlining act at the 4th annual event! Sunset & Dine, presented by Kilroy Realty Corporation, will be held at BuzzFeed Motion Pictures (6322 DeLongpre Ave.) on Thursday, September 24, from 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
The Lions are an LA-Based collective of a dozen or so elite reggae and soul forerunners who loosely coalesced in 2007. Their latest release, “Soul Riot,” was released in 2015 on Stones Throw Records. Inspired by reggae, sound system culture and the myriad of musical styles influenced by Jamaican music old and new, The Lions’ sound is firmly placed in soul music.
In addition to the music, the festival will also feature bites and drinks from restaurants near the iconic intersection of Sunset & Vine, including:
- Blue C Sushi
- Ciabatta Bar
- Cleo at the Redbury
- Dandy Don’s Homemade Ice Cream
- Fabiolus Cucina
- The Farmer’s Belly
- Greenleaf Gourmet Chopshop
- Hollywood Farmers’ Market
- Kabuki Japanese Restaurant
- Los Balcones and Chavela
- Saint Felix
- Shophouse Southeast Asian Kitchen
- 33 Taps
- Tinhorn Flats
- Urban Masala
On September 10, a preview tasting event was held for member of the media, featuring participating restaurants Ciabatta Bar, Saint Felix, and The Farmer’s Belly. Here is some of the coverage from the preview tasting:
- Preview: Sunset & Dine by Festivals for Life
- Come Eat with Me at Sunset & Dine 2015 by Kristie Hang
- Sunset and Dine Preview by Larchmont Buzz
- Come Hang Out at Sunset & Dine 2015 by Ya Gotta Gave a Hobby
- 20 of our Favorite Events in LA by LAist
More information about the event are available at www.sunsetanddine.org.