The Hollywood Property Owners Alliance and Suaya Properties are happy to announce Old Hollywood Locals Night on Tuesday, August 8th from 6PM-8PM . This event will feature art demonstrations, live music, a community fair, and food tasting at participating restaurants. The event location spans Hollywood Boulevard between Las Palmas and Cahuenga.
April Clemmer, tour guide with Old Hollywood Walking Tours, will be giving 20-minute mini-tours – sign up in front of Larry Edmund’s Bookshop during the event!
Register today for your Old Hollywood Locals Night passbook which entitles you to free samples at participating restaurants and a chance to win prizes.
Passbooks will be provided to registrants the night of the event starting at 6pm at Janes House, 6541 Hollywood Blvd. Participating organizations will be located on sidewalk “bump-outs” along Hollywood Blvd. between Wilcox Ave. and Las Palmas Ave.
- Baja Beach Bar, 6613 Hollywood Blvd.
- Boardners By La Belle, 1625 N. Cherokee Ave.
- Cabo Cantina, 6669 Hollywood Blvd.
- Crying Tiger, 1721 N. Hudson Ave.
- D’s Dubai Sauce, 6510 Hollywood Blvd.
- Harts Cafe, 6655 Hollywood Blvd.
- Jameson’s Irish Pub, 6681 Hollywood Blvd.
- AMDA College and Conservatory of the Performing Arts
- Central Hollywood Neighborhood Council
- Hollywood Arts Council
- Hollywood PAL
- Hollywood Property Owners Alliance
- Senior Star Power
- Thai Community Development Center
- YMCA of Hollywood
- Escape Hotel Hollywood, 6633 Hollywood Blvd.
- Hollywood Property Owners Alliance, 6562 Hollywood Blvd.
- LACE (Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions), 6522 Hollywood Blvd.
- Scot Nery’s Boobie Trap (providing entertainment throughout the event)
Raffle Prizes have been generously donated by Amoeba, Arclight Hollywood, Dream Hotel, Escape Hotel, Hollywood Palladium, Hollywood Toys and Costumes, and TCL Chinese Theatre.
If you are a local business or organization in the Old Hollywood area, and would like to participate in the event, please click here.