Meet the Candidates for CD4
December 5, 2014
With long-time city Councilmember Tom LaBonge set to term out in June 2015, many contenders are stepping up to represent Council District 4. On Tuesday, December 9, the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce PAC is sponsoring a debate with six of those candidates. The debate, moderated by former Hollywood Chamber Chairs Jeff Briggs, Heather Cochran and Christi Van Cleve, will be held at Arena, 6655 Santa Monica Blvd., from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
The candidates who have been invited to participate include:
- Teddy Davis, Attorney/Educator
- Wally Knox, Attorney
- Joan Pelico, Councilmember’s Chief of Staff
- Carolyn Ramsey, Councilmember’s Chief of Staff
- David Ryu, Community Health Director
- Steve Veres, Trustee, Los Angeles Community College District
This is a free event, but seeing is limited, so RSVP is required. On-site parking is available. Register online at www.hollywoodchamber.net/events.