New Board Members, Officers, Elected at Annual HPOA Meeting
November 21, 2014
The Hollywood Property Owners Alliance held its annual meeting on November 20, 2014 at Avalon. Outgoing president John Tronson, Avison Young, called the meeting to order and thanked all the outgoing board members, as well as the current board members, for their passion and commitment to Hollywood.
Frank Stephan, representing the nominating committee, presented the slate of directors, which included:
- John Tronson, Avison Young
- Monica Yamada, CIM Group
- David Green, Nederlander
- Jan Martin, AMDA College and Conservatory of the Arts
- Brian Johnson, Loews Hotel Hollywood
- Darcy Derler-Judd, Robertson Properties Group
- Chad Lewis, 1600 Vine
The slate was approved by the board, with the directors being elected to three-year terms ending November, 2017.
Stephan then presented the slate of officers, which included:
- President – Monica Yamada
- Vice President – John Tronson
- Secretary – Jan Martin
- Treasurer – Drew Planting
The slate of officers was approved, with the officers serving one-year terms.
Thanks to the nominating committee: Frank Stephan, Don Mushin and Tej Sundher.