- All reservations are final sale. We do not offer refunds, however, you may change the date of your original reservation depending on availability.
- We do request advance reservations for our tours. Walk-ins may be added depending on availability but cannot be guaranteed. Guests with advance reservations will have priority if the tour reaches capacity.
- The tour will depart from the Hollywood Property Owners Office at 6562 Hollywood Boulevard.
- If you are driving, plan on arriving early to find parking. There are several lots in the area (some are cash-only) or there is 2 hour metered street parking.
- Metro Rail is a great alternative to driving. We are located equidistant from either the Hollywood and Vine stop or the Hollywood and Highland stop on the Metro Red Line.
- Tours begin promptly at 10:00 AM. Please arrive ten minutes early for check-in and bring your confirmation email.
- Tours run rain or shine.
- No pets.
- For group reservations, contact us here: 323.463.6767 or email@example.com.
- If a member of your party is in a wheelchair or will be using a stroller, please notify us when booking your reservation. Some locations have limited wheelchair access.
- For walk-ins we accept cards or cash. If paying cash please bring exact change.
- Tours may be cancelled upon 24 hours notice if minimum ticket sales are not met; refunds will be automatically reissued in these instances.
All participants in the Hollywood Property Owners Alliance Old Hollywood Walking Tour knowingly and freely accept and assume all risks, both known and unknown, and AGREE TO RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, NOT SUE, AND HOLD HARMLESS the Hollywood Property Owners Alliance, its principals, officers, employees, volunteers, sponsors, agents and other participants from any and all claims, damages (including medical expenses and attorneys’ fees), injuries and expenses arising out of, or resulting from your voluntary attendance/participation in the Old Hollywood Walking Tour.
I represent that I am physically capable of taking part in the Walking Tour. I agree to obey any instructions given by the guide(s) during the Walking Tour. I authorize the making of photographs, motion pictures, videotapes, recordings, or other memorializing of my participation in the Walking Tour and the publication thereof, and waive any right to compensation or any other right to limit or control such use.
I warrant and represent that I am eighteen years of age or over, and am fully aware of and understand the terms and legal consequences of the signing of this Waiver and my signature confirms my agreement to a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.